A conversation with Amber Reimondo and Roger Clark from the Grand Canyon Trust about the history and possible future of uranium mining and contamination near the Grand Canyon. Then CWP’s Greg Zimmerman walks us through uranium claims near Bears Ears National Monument.
News and links
- Zinke’s offshore drilling disaster
- Interior’s epic holiday news dump
- After the Bundy dismissal, will Zinke be a neighbor or a doormat?
- Short film: Too Precious to Mine
- This week in Western history: The death of Wyatt Earp
- The Hungry Yogis’ 5 favorite outdoor podcasts
- Outdoor Retailer industry lunch on January 25: State of the Rockies and Conservation in the West